[Professional quality preset tone patches make the MAGICSTOMP ready
to use out of the box]
• Close collaboration between artists from around the world and our audio engineers has pro-
duced a variety of professional quality patches. The unit contains a total of 99 onboard patches
that are perfect for use with acoustic and electric/acoustic guitars. Additional patches that use a
variety of effects can be found in the patch library supplied in the accompanying CD-ROM. 99
User Patches let you freely edit and store patches so you can create your own library of sounds.
[An Auto Feedback Reduction System (AFR) eliminates problem feed-
• This function is available in acoustic multi-effects and operates in real-time to neutralize feed-
[Feels and operates like a compact effector]
• Simple design and controls (4 knobs, 3 footswitches) provide guitarists with a familiar operating
environment. Operation is simple and straightforward to provide quick sound creation.
[Deep Edit offers precision editing of effects]
• Edit any of the parameters in the patch's effects or set parameters that are assigned to the
unit's control knobs and then save. This function lets you fully customize your MAGICSTOMP.
[Yamaha DSP Technology Delivers a Wealth of Effects]
• In addition to the "Acoustic Multi" effects found in the Magicstomp's Acoustic Multi preset patches,
the unit also features 63 additional effect types. Effects are produced using a powerful 32-bit
DSP designed by Yamaha. The unit delivers effects from the DG-Series amplifiers and DG-,
AG-, and UD-Stomp effects plus a variety of digital effects derived from Yamaha's SPX Series,
all with unprecedented audio quality and function.
[Upload new patch data via USB]
• Patches supplied on the accompanying CD-ROM or downloaded from the internet can be up-
loaded into the MAGICSTOMP via the USB cable. You can also store customized sound patches
in your computer.
[Edit effects on your computer with a software based patch editor]
• Connect the MAGICSTOMP to your computer using the supplied USB cable then use the ac-
companying "Sound Editor for MAGICSTOMP" to edit effect parameters. The computer-based
editor offers the same level of deep editing that is possible with the pedal, but with the conve-
nience of viewing more information on the computer's display.
[Built-in chromatic auto tuner]
• The MAGICSTOMP also includes a built-in chromatic auto tuner, which is extremely useful in
live performances and recording.
's Main Features