Changing Cycles, Modifiers, and Options
You can change Automatic and Timed Cycles, Modifiers, and
Options anytime before pressing Start.
Three short tones sound if an unavailable combination is
selected. The last selection will not be accepted.
Changing Cycles after pressing Start
1. Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice.
2. Select the desired cycle and options.
3. Press START. The dryer starts at the beginning of the new
NOTE: If you do not press Start within 5 minutes of selecting the
cycle, the dryer automatically shuts off.
Changing Modifiers and Options after pressing Start
You can change an Option or Modifier anytime before the selected
Option or Modifier begins.
1. Press PAUSE/CANCEL once.
2. Select the new Option and/or Modifiers.
3. Press START to continue the cycle.
NOTE: If you happen to press PAUSE/CANCEL twice, the
program clears and your dryer shuts down. Restart the selection
Changing the Preset Dryness Level Settings
If all of your loads on all Auto Dry cycles are consistently not as
dry as you would like, you may change the preset Dryness Level
settings to increase the dryness. This change will affect all of your
Auto Dry cycles.
Your Dryness Level settings can be adjusted to adapt to different
installations, environmental conditions or personal preference.
There are 3 drying settings: 1 (factory preset dryness level),
2 (slightly dryer clothes, approximately 15% more drying time),
and 3 (much dryer clothes, approximately 30% more drying time).
1. The Dryness Level settings cannot be changed while the dryer
2. Press and hold the DRYNESS button for 5 seconds. The dryer
will beep, and "CF" will be displayed for 1 second followed by
the current drying setting.
3. To select a new drying setting, press the DRYNESS button
again until the desired drying setting is shown.
NOTE: While cycling through the settings, the current setting
will not flash, but the other settings will flash.
4. Press START to save the drying setting.
5. The drying setting you selected will become your new preset
drying setting for all Auto Dry cycles.
Drying Rack Option
Use the Drying Rack to dry items such as sweaters and pillows
without tumbling. The drum turns, but the drying rack does not
If your model does not have a drying rack, you may be able to
purchase one for your model. To find out whether your model
allows drying rack usage and for information on ordering, please
refer to the front page of the manual or contact the dealer from
whom you purchased your dryer.
NOTE: The drying rack must be removed for normal tumbling. Do
not use the automatic cycle with the drying rack.
To use the drying rack
1. Open dryer door.
2. Place drying rack inside dryer drum, positioning the back wire
on the ledge of the inner dryer back panel. Push down on front
edge of drying rack to secure at the front of the dryer.
A. Drying rack front edge
B. Dryer back panel
3. Put the wet items on top of the drying rack. Leave space
between the items so air can reach all the surfaces.
NOTE: Do not allow items to hang over the edge of the drying
4. Close the door.
5. Press the POWER button.
6. Select Timed Dry Cycle and select a temperature (see
following chart). Items containing foam, rubber or plastic must
be dried on a clothesline or by using the Air Only temperature
7. You must select a time by pressing TIME ADJUST Up or
Down. Reset time as needed to complete drying. Refer to the
8. Press (and hold) START button (about 1 second).
A. Front edge