Hanging Vac on Storage Rack (continued)
When your Clean 'N Carry Wet]Dry Vac is
not in use, it should be unplugged from
the outlet. Excess cord should be
wrapped over the hose storage rack and
around the accessory storage bin.
Several loops may be required to elimi-
nate any tripping hazard created by a
loosely hanging cord.
Vac from Storage
1. Unplug the power cord from the electri-
cal outlet. Remove the cord from the
keeper and retainers. Drape the loose
cord over the top of the vac.
2. With your fight hand, raise the folding
3. With your left hand depress the release
tab located on the upper left corner of
the storage rack.
4. Lift up on the handle, and pull the vac
up and out of the storage rack.
Hose and Extension
1.Slide the extension wands on either
side of the Clean 'N Carry vac for stor-
age. The storage rack accommodates
both extension wands.
2. Wrap the Pos-I-Lock Hoses around the
upper storage rack as shown.