Before the installation and use, read this
• For your safety and the safety of your
• To help the environment.
• For the correct operation of the appli-
Always keep these instructions with the ap-
pliance also if you move or give it to a differ-
The manufacturer is not responsible if an in-
correct installation and use causes dam-
Children and vulnerable persons safety
• Do not let persons, children included,
with reduced physical sensory, reduced
mental functions or lack of experience
and knowledge to use the appliance.
They must have supervision or instruction
for the operation of the appliance by a
person who is responsible for their safety.
• Children must get supervision to make
sure that they do not play with the appli-
• Keep all packaging away from children.
There is the risk of suffocation or injury.
• Keep all detergents in a safe area. Do not
let the children touch the detergents.
• Keep children and pets away from the
appliance when the door is open.
• Do not change the specifications of this
appliance. There is the risk of injury and
damage to the appliance.
Electrolux. Thinking of you.
Share more of our thinking at www.electrolux.com
Subject to change without notice
• Obey the safety instructions from the de-
tergent manufacturer to prevent burns to
eyes, mouth and throat.
• Do not drink the water from the appli-
ance. Particles of detergent can stay in
• Do not keep the appliance door open
without supervision. This to prevent injury
and to fall on an open door.
• Do not sit or stand on the open door.
• The appliance is only for domestic use.
Do not use the appliance for other uses
to prevent injury to persons and damage
• Only use the appliance to clean accesso-
ries that are applicable for dishwashers.
• Do not put flammable products or items
that are wet with flammable products in,
near or on the appliance. Risk of explo-
sion or fire.
• Put the knives and all items with sharp
points in the cutlery basket with their
points down. If not, put in a horizontal
position in the upper basket or in the
knife basket. (Not all models have the
• Use only specified products for dish-
washers (detergent, salt, rinse aid).
• Types of salt that are not specified for
dishwashers can cause damage to the
• Fill the appliance with salt before you
start a washing programme. Remaining
salt in the appliance can cause corrosion