The dishes are wet and matt.
Activating the rinse aid dispenser
1. Activate the appliance. Make sure that
the appliance is in setting mode.
2. Press and hold function button (B) and
function button (C) at the same time un-
til the programme indicators above
function buttons (A), (B), and (C) start to
3. Release function button (B) and function
4. Press function button (B).
• The programme indicators above
function button (A) and function but-
ton (C) go off.
Water supply pressure
1) Connect the water inlet hose to a water tap with 3/4" thread.
If the hot water comes from alternative
sources of energy, (e.g. solar panels,
photovoltaic panels and aeolian), use a
on the product or on its
packaging indicates that this product may
not be treated as household waste. Instead
it should be taken to the appropriate
collection point for the recycling of electrical
and electronic equipment. By ensuring this
product is disposed of correctly, you will
help prevent potential negative
consequences for the environment and
human health, which could otherwise be
The rinse aid dispenser is emp-
The multitab function is on (this
function automatically deacti-
vates the rinse aid dispenser).
5. Press function button (B) to change the
6. Deactivate the appliance to confirm.
Cold water or hot water
caused by inappropriate waste handling of
this product. For more detailed information
about recycling of this product, please
contact your local council, your household
waste disposal service or the shop where
you purchased the product.
Recycle the materials with the symbol
Put the packaging in applicable containers
to recycle it.
Fill the rinse aid dispenser with
Activate the rinse aid dispenser.
• The programme indicator above func-
tion button (B) continues to flash.
• The display shows the setting of the
rinse aid dispenser.
hot water supply to decrease energy
The rinse aid dis-
penser is off.
The rinse aid dis-
penser is on.
818 - 898 mm
0,5 bar (0,05 MPa)
8 bar (0,8 MPa)
max. 60 °C