• Use only the accessories supplied with
• Do not install a flame diffuser on the
CARE AND CLEANING
Warning! Risk of damage to the
• Clean regularly the appliance to prevent
the deterioration of the surface material.
• Do not use water spray and steam to
clean the appliance.
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do
COOKING SURFACE LAYOUT
Warning! Refer to "Safety information"
IGNITION OF THE BURNER
Warning! Be very careful when you
use open fire in kitchen environment.
Manufacturer decline any responsibility
in case misuse of the flame
Always light the burner before you put
To light the burner:
no gas supply / off
not use abrasive products, abrasive
cleaning pads, solvents or metal objects.
Warning! Risk of injury or suffocation.
• Contact your municipal authority for infor-
mation on how to discard the appliance
• Disconnect the appliance from the mains
• Cut off the mains cable and discard it.
• Flat the external gas pipes.
Triple Crown Burner
1. Turn the control knob counterclockwise
to the maximum position (
push it down.
2. Keep the control knob pushed for ap-
proximately 5 seconds; this will let ther-
mocouple to warm up. If not, the gas
supply will be interrupted.
3. Adjust the flame after it is regular.
If after some tries the burner does not
light, check if the crown and its cap are
in correct positions.
ignition position /
maximum gas supply
minimum gas supply