This appliance is suitable for the following
Before the installation and use of the appli-
ance, carefully read the supplied instruc-
tions. The manufacturer is not responsible if
an incorrect installation and use causes in-
juries and damages. Always keep the in-
structions with the appliance for future ref-
CHILDREN AND VULNERABLE
Warning! Risk of suffocation, injury or
• Do not let persons, children included,
with reduced physical sensory, reduced
mental functions or lack of experience
and knowledge use the appliance. They
must have supervision or instruction for
the operation of the appliance by a per-
son who is responsible for their safety.
• Do not let children play with the appli-
• Keep all packaging away from children.
• Keep children and pets away from the
appliance when it operates or when it
cools down. Accessible parts are hot.
• If the appliance has a child safety device,
we recommend that you activate it.
Warning! Only a qualified person must
install this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged appli-
Electrolux. Thinking of you.
Share more of our thinking at www.electrolux.com
Subject to change without notice.
• Obey the installation instruction supplied
with the appliance.
• Keep the minimum distance from the
other appliances and units.
• Always be careful when you move the
appliance because it is heavy. Always
wear safety gloves.
• Seal the cut surfaces with a sealant to
prevent moisture to cause swelling.
• Protect the bottom of the appliance from
steam and moisture.
• Do not install the appliance adjacent to a
door or under a window. This prevents
hot cookware to fall from the appliance
when the door or the window is opened.
• If the appliance is installed above drawers
make sure that the space, between the
bottom of the appliance and the upper
drawer, is sufficient for air circulation.
• The bottom of the appliance can get hot.
We recommend to install a non-combus-
tile separation panel under the appliance
to prevent access to the bottom.
Warning! Risk of fire and electrical
• All electrical connections must be made
by a qualified electrician.
• Before every wiring make sure the main
terminal of the appliance is not live.
• Make sure the appliance is installed cor-
rectly. Loose and incorrect plug and
socket can make the terminal become
• Make sure that a shock protection is in-