IFU-TL HR GB.fm Page 4 Friday, November 7, 2008 2:30 PM
DESCRIPTION OF THE WASHING MACHINE
2. Detergent dispenser
4. Pump access behind filter
5. After-Sales Service sticker (behind the
6. Mobility lever (depending on model)
• To move the washing machine: pull
the handle out a little bit by hand and
pull it out to the stop with the foot.
7. Adjustable feet
BEFORE THE FIRST WASH CYCLE
To remove any residual water used in testing by the manufacturer, we recommend that you carry out a
short wash cycle without laundry.
1. Open the tap.
2. Close the drum flaps.
3. Pour a small amount of detergent (about 30 ml) into the main wash chamber
4. Close the lid.
5. Select and start a short programme (see separate programme chart).
Black process 45.0° 100.0 LPI
of the detergent