IFU-TL HR GB.fm Page 15 Friday, November 7, 2008 2:30 PM
Before contacting After-Sales Service:
1. Try to remedy the problem yourself (see
2. Restart the programme to check whether the
problem has solved itself.
3. If the machine continues to function incorrectly,
call After-Sales Service.
TRANSPORT AND HANDLING
1. Unplug the washing machine.
2. Turn off the tap.
3. Remove the water supply and drain hose.
4. Eliminate all water from the hoses and the washing machine
(see "Cleaning the Filter/ Draining Residual Water").
Wait for the water to cool so as to avoid any accidents.
5. To facilitate moving the machine, pull the handle situated at
the bottom front (if available on your model) out a little by
hand and pull it out to the stop with the foot. Afterwards
push the handle back into the original stable position.
6. Fix the transport bracket again for transportation.
7. Transport the washing machine upright.
IMPORTANT: Do not use the washing machine while the
handle is pulled out.
Black process 45.0° 100.0 LPI
• The nature of the problem.
• The exact model of the washing machine.
• The service code (number after the word
The After-Sales Service sticker is situated
behind the filter cover or on the rear of the
• Your full address.
• Your telephone number and area code.
As a priority, you should contact the After-Sales
Service of the retailer who supplied you with the