IFU-TL HR GB.fm Page 13 Friday, November 7, 2008 2:30 PM
Description of red indications
Red indication lamp
"Water tap closed"
Black process 45.0° 100.0 LPI
Indication on big
display (if fitted on
Appliance has no or insufficient water supply. The
"Start/Pause" light flashes.
• Water tap is fully open and water supply pressure
• Kinks are present in water inlet hose.
• Mesh filter of water supply hose is blocked (see
"Care and Maintenance".
• Water hose is frozen up.
• Safety valve inspection window of your water
supply hose is red (provided your appliance has a
water supply hose as shown on picture "A" - see
previous chapter "Care and Maintenance");
replace the hose by a new one available through
our After-Sales Service or your specialist dealer.
After problem has been removed, restart
programme by pressing "Start/Pause". If the fault
occurs again, contact our After-Sales Service (see
Waste water is not pumped out. The appliance
stops in the corresponding programme step; unplug
it and check whether:
• Kinks are present in the drain hose.
• Filter or pump is blocked (see chapter "Cleaning
the Filter/ Draining Residual Water"; make sure
the water has cooled before draining the
• The drain hose is frozen up.
After problem has been removed, select and start
"Drain" programme or push "Reset" button for at
least 3 seconds; afterwards restart desired
programme. If the fault occurs again, contact our
After-Sales-Service (see next chapter).