IFU-TL HR GB.fm Page 11 Friday, November 7, 2008 2:30 PM
Appliance exterior and control panel
• Clean with a soft damp cloth.
• If necessary, a neutral household cleaner can be
applied (do not use aggressive or abrasive products).
• After each washing, leave the lid open for some
time to allow the inside of the appliance to dry.
• If you never or seldom wash your laundry at
95°C, we recommend to occasionally run a 95°C
programme without laundry, adding a small
amount of detergent, to keep the interior of the
Do not use flammable fluids for cleaning the appliance.
Recovering an object that falls between the drum
and the tub
If an object accidentally falls between the drum and the tub, you
can recover it thanks to one of the removable drum blades:
1. Unplug the washing machine.
2. Remove the laundry from the drum.
3. Close the drum flaps and turn the drum a half-turn.
4. Using a screw-driver, press on the plastic end while sliding
the blade from left to right.
5. It will fall into the drum.
6. Open the drum: you can recover the object through the hole
in the drum.
7. Refit the blade from inside the drum:
Position the plastic tip above the hole on the right side of the
8. Then slide the plastic blade from right to left until it clips.
9. Close the drum flaps again, turn the drum through half a turn
and check the positioning of the blade at all its anchorage points.
10. Plug the washing machine in again.
Black process 45.0° 100.0 LPI
• Check the condition of the lid seal periodically
and clean it from time to time with a damp cloth.
Water inlet hose(s)
• Check the hose regularly for brittleness and
cracks. Replace if necessary.
• Check and clean the filter regularly, at least 3 or
4 times a year (see "Cleaning the Filter/ Draining