interference to radio or television reception,
which can be determined by turning the system
off and on, the user is encouraged to try to
correct the interference by one or more of the
1. Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
2. Increase the separation between the base
station and receiver.
3. Connect the base station into an outlet on a
circuit different from that to which the receiver
4. Consult the dealer or an experienced radio
TV technician for help.
Notice for Direct Inward Dialing ("DID")
ALLOWING THIS EQUIPMENT TO BE OPERATED
IN SUCH A MANNER AS TO NOT PROVIDE FOR
PROPER ANSWER SUPERVISION IS A VIOLATION
OF PART 68 OF THE FCC'S RULES.
Notice to Hearing Aid Wearers:
This phone system is compatible with induc-
tively coupled hearing aids.
In the event of a power outage, your cordless
telephone will not operate. The cordless tele-
phone requires electricity for operation. You
should have a telephone that does not require
electricity available for use during power out-
The installation of the base unit should allow
at least 8 inches between the base and persons
to be in compliance with FCC RF exposure
For body worn operation, the portable part
(handset) has been tested and meets FCC RF
exposure guidelines. Use with an accessory
that contains metal parts may not ensure com-
pliance with FCC RF exposure guidelines.
Notice to telephone company service:
If you need service from your telephone com-
pany, please provide them with the information
– Facility interface Code (FIC)
– Service Order Code (SOC)
– Universal Service Order Code (USOC)
as indicated on the label on the bottom side of
the base station.
Before using your telephone equipment, basic
safety instructions should always be followed to
reduce the risk of fire, electric shock and injury
1. Read and understand all instructions.
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked
on the product.
3. Unplug this product from the wall telephone
jack and power outlet before cleaning. Do not
use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use
damp cloth for cleaning.
4. Do not use this product near water, for exam-
ple, near a bathtub, wash bowl, kitchen sink, or
laundry tub, in a wet basement or near a swim-
5. Place this product securely on a stable sur-
face. Serious damage and/or injury may result if
the unit falls.
6. Slots or openings in the cabinet and the back
and bottom are provided for ventilation, to pro-
tect it from overheating. These openings must
not be blocked or covered. This product should
never be placed near or over a radiator or heat
register, or in a place where proper ventilation
is not provided.
7. This product should be operated only from
the type of power source indicated on the
marking label. If you are not sure of the type of
AC line power to your home, consult your
dealer or local power company.
8. Do not place objects on the power cord.
Install the unit where no one can step or trip on
9. Do not overload wall outlets and extension
cords as this can result in the risk of fire or elec-
10. Never push objects of any kind into this
product through cabinet slots as they may
touch dangerous voltage points or short out
parts that could result in the risk of fire or elec-
tric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind on this
11. To reduce the risk of electric shock or burns,
do not disassemble this product. Take it to a
qualified service center when service is
required. Opening or removing covers may
expose you to dangerous voltages, dangerous
electrical current or other risks. Incorrect reas-
sembly can cause electric shock when the appli-
ance is subsequently used.