left page (123)
of S66 Cingular am, A31008-H7410-A40-1-4A19 (06.10.2004, 19:22)
This limited, non-transferable warranty is provided to the original buyer/end-consumer ("Customer") for handsets
and accessories ("Product") distributed by Siemens Information and Communication Mobile LLC ("Siemens"). This
warranty is provided by the Seller of the Product ("Seller" shall be defined as the relevant authorized reseller or
distributor of the Product or the reseller/distributor's warranty fulfillment partner, as applicable).
The Product warranty period is one (1) year from the original date of purchase by Customer.
If the Product is defective in materials or workmanship during the warranty period and is returned at Customer's
expense to the original place of purchase, the Product will be repaired or replaced, at Seller's option, at no charge.
Customer will be required to show valid "proof-of-purchase" (proof of date of sale, lease, or rental). Reconditioned
replacement components, parts or materials may be used in the replacement or repair. Data in the memory of the
phone or SIM Card may be lost during repair.
• Cosmetic damage.
• Products which have been repaired, maintained or modified (including the antenna) by anyone other than
Siemens or a Siemens-approved repair facility, or that have been improperly installed.
• Cost of installation, removal or reinstallation.
• Damage to and faults with the LCD display due to customer damage.
• Equipment and components not manufactured, supplied or authorized by Siemens.
• Failures or defects caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, physical damage, abnormal operation, improper
handling or storage, neglect, alterations, unauthorized installation, removal or repairs, failure to follow
instructions, problems caused by your carrier's network coverage, exposure to fire, water or excessive moisture
or dampness, floods, or extreme changes in climate or temperature, acts of God, riots, acts of terrorism, spills
of food or liquids, viruses or other software flaws introduced into the Product, or other acts which are not the
fault of Siemens and which the Product is not specified to tolerate, including damage caused by mishandling or
• Products which have had warranty stickers, electronic serial number and/or serial number label removed,
altered, rendered illegible or fraudulently applied to other equipment.
• Signal reception problems (unless caused by defect in material or workmanship).
• Products operated outside published maximum ratings.
• Performance of the Products when used in combination with other products or equipment not manufactured,
supplied or authorized by Siemens.
• Consumables (such as fuses).
• Payments for labor or service to representatives or service centers not authorized to perform product
maintenance by Siemens.
This warranty does not cover customer education, instruction, installation or removal, set up adjustments, problems
related to service(s) provided by a carrier or other service provider, and/or signal reception problems.
This warranty is valid only in Canada and the United States.
USE WITH ACCESSORIES NOT SUPPLIED BY SIEMENS OR NOT OTHERWISE
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER AND IS VOID
WITH RESPECT TO THE FOLLOWING:
EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY SIEMENS MAY VOID WARRANTY.