4. Repeat Message
5. Skip Message
6. Erase Single Message
7. Stop Playback
8. Erase and Save ALL Messages
• 40-Minute Total Recording Time
– The DAS 202 has 40-minute memory capacity in total to record your outgoing
messages, incoming message, memos and 2-way conversation.
• Security Code Remote Control
– Refer to "Remote Control Functions Table" on Page 12/13.
Press 'REPT d' once to replay
current message, twice to replay
the previous message
Press 'FF c' once to skip the
current message, multiple times to
skip through more than one message
Press 'ERASE' while message
Press and Hold 'ERASE' to erase
Messages. To restore or save all messages,
press and hold 'ERASE' again
LOCATION AND FUNCTION OF CONTROLS
1. Message LED Indicator – Indicates the DAS 202 Answering Machine's
• 'A1' or 'A2' flashes four times on the display to indicate that there is no
outgoing message (greeting) recorded.
• 'CL' flashes once on the display to indicate that the time is not set
• A 'Number' displayed before playing your messages back indicates the
total number of messages currently in the DAS-202's Memory.
• A 'Number' displayed while playing your messages back indicates the
sequential number of the message currently being played.
2. MEMO/2WAY Key – Allows you to leave messages for other family
members when you leave the house. Also allows you to record both sides of
conversation you are having on the telephone.
3/4.OGM1/OGM2 Keys –The DAS 202 allows you to record two outgoing
messages. OGM1 is a conventional message, and OGM2 is an "answer only"
message. The DAS 202 will automatically switch to the OGM2 message if
your memory is full and the unit is unable to take a message.
5. ANSWER LED Indicator – Lights up when the DAS 202 is ready to
answer calls, and flashes when you have messages.
6. STOP/TIME Key – Stops current operation, plus allows you to either set
the time or hear the current time.
PLAY Key – Press to play recorded messages.
REPT d Key – Repeats the current or previously played message.