DETACHABLE FRONT PANEL
The front panel is designed to be removable for antitheft purposes.
It is recommended that you remove and carry the front panel with you when you leave your car.
A carrying case is provided with the unit for this purpose.
HOW TO DETACH THE FRONT PANEL
Press the release knob (REL) to release the front panel.
Pull the entire panel to remove it from the unit.
HOW TO REPLACE THE FRONT PANEL
Align the left side of the panel with the stopper,
and then push the right side of the panel into the
unit until it clicks.
The unit will not operate if it is installed incorrectly.
FRONT PANEL FIXING
The front panel can be installed so that it cannot be removed
to prevent theft or loss. Using the screw included with the
accessory kit, install it to the right side of the front panel.
• Do not attempt to remove the panel in a manner other than that described above.
• When installing the panel, do not force it into the unit.
• Do not touch the connection terminals of the panel or the unit. It may cause poor
• Use a clean, dry cloth when cleaning the terminals.
• Keep the panel out of direct sunlight and high temperatures.
• Prevent the panel from coming into contact with benzene, thinner, or insecticides.
• Do not drop the panel.
• Do not attempt to remove the radio front panel that takes your attention away from safety
driving you vehicle.