2. INSTALLATION PROCEDURES
When mounting the unit into a DIN–standard cutout (182x53 mm) in the dashboard or console,
attach the provided Removable Trim Ring to the unit.
1. Insert the mounting bracket into the DIN-standard cutout (182x53 mm) in the dashboard or
2. Bend the mounting bracket stopper outward until the bracket fits snugly in the cutout.
3. Attaching the Mounting Strap to the underside of the dashboard, using screw. Attach the back
of the unit to the Mounting Strap using support stem bolt and hardware.
1. Insert the unlock levers into the slots on each side of the unit until they click into place.
2. Pull the levers to remove the unit.
• Handle the unlock levers carefully to avoid injuring your fingers.
• Keep the unlock levers in a safe place for future use.