Inserting the MultiMediaCard
1. Open the MultiMediaCard com-
2. Check the edge of the card and
insert the card as shown in the
3. Close the lid.
Removing the MultiMediaCard
1. Slide the POWER switch (back of the unit) to the OFF position.
2. Open the MultiMediaCard compartment lid.
3. Push the card slightly into the slot to release.
4. Pull it out.
Never remove the card while operating the unit.
Do not place the card where it is exposed to static electricity or electric
Recorded data on the card may not work correctly with a different Dig-
ital Voice Recorder.
If the card is not inserted, "NO CARD" appears when the power is turned
When a MultiMediaCard is loaded, the unit automatically creates a
VoiceRec folder, etc. Do not erase them.
Do not use a SD Memory Card.
Up to 128MB MultiMediaCard can be used.
Keep the MultiMediaCard out of reach of young children who might swal-
low it. If it is accidentally swallowed, call a doctor immediately.