Do not drop your yepp or do not leave it under heavy
Keep your yepp away from water.
If this happens, wipe the player with a dry cloth.
Avoid to keep the yepp in the high humidity,
temperature and strong magnetic area.
Do not use thinner, alcohol, or benzene when you
clean the your yepp. It may damage it.
The software does not work.
- Refer to pages 5~6.
The message "BAD SONG" appears.
- This message appears when the file does not meet the MP3
The player does not work or nothing is displayed on the
- Check the capacity of the battery.
One 1.5V AAA size battery is required.
- Check the polarity (+ and -) of the battery.
The buttons are not working.
- On Hold mode, the buttons do not work.
MP3 files cannot be downloaded.
- Check and/or replace the battery.
- Check the connection between the USB port of your PC and
the USB cable.