Setting up Your Monitor
Connecting Your Monitor
Rear of Monitor
1. Connect the power cord for your monitor to the power port on the back of the monitor.
Plug the power cord for the monitor into a nearby outlet.
2. Connect the signal cable to the 15-pin, D-sub connector on the back of your monitor.
3. Connect the monitor to the Macintosh computer using the D-SUB connection cable.
4. In the case of an old model Macintosh, you need to connect the monitor
using a special Mac adaptor.
5. Turn on your computer and monitor. If your monitor displays an image, installation is complete.
Rear of Computer
New Model Macintosh
Old Model Macintosh