3. On clamp/mount assembly, install (2)
at this time.
4. Install a 1/2" long carriage bolt through the square hole in the clamp tab and elevation adjustment slot. Capture with
a flat washer and ESNA locknut. Tighten nut and then loosen 1/3 turn. See Figure 3. For units NOT equipped with fine
elevation adjustment, skip to Step 7.
5. For Models equipped with Fine Elevation Adjustment Option: Assemble long fine tune elevation bolt to the Az/El mount
elevation bracket with an embossed elevation scale using a 1/2" long carriage bolt and ESNA locknut. Tighten and then
loosen 1/3 turn to allow bracket to pivot. See Figure 4.
FIGURE 3 - Az/El Assembly - Opposite side of Figure 4
6. T h read the L-bracket onto the long fine elevation adjustment bolt approximately one inch. Then assemble the L-bracket
to the elevation slot with a 1/2" long carriage bolt passing through the square hole in the clamp tab, elevation adjust-
ment slot, and L-bracket. Capture all with an ESNA lock nut. Tighten nut and then loosen 1/3 turn. See Figure 4.
7. If the Fine Elevation bolt is not equipped on your model, install the second
in the clamp tab, then through the elevation adjustment slot on side with embossed elevation scale and capture with
a flat washer and ESNA locknut. Tighten nut and then loosen
" long azimuth clamp bolts and flange nuts as shown in Figure 3. Do not tighten
FIGURE 4 - Az/El Assembly - Optional Fine Elevation Adjust.
" long carriage bolt through square hole
turn. Similar to Figure 3.