2. Review Figure 10 for multiswitch wiring.
Multiswitch Installations Using Sat A & Sat B (Two Dual LNBs)
3. Pass one end of two coaxial cables (labeled "Sat A" on both ends) through the rectangular feed tube on the side marked
"Sat A". Then attach them to the LNB that will be mounted in the position marked "Sat A" at the end of plastic LNB Adapter.
IMPORTANT! If labeled cables are not supplied, then mark two cables on both ends "Sat A" with masking tape.
4. Repeat Step 3 for inserting the two coaxial cables (labeled "Sat B" on both ends) in the other side of the feed tube and
connect to the second LNB that will be mounted in position marked "Sat B". Tighten all cable connectors on both LNBs.
See Figure 8.
5. Carefully push the LNBs and attached cables into the LNB Adapter all the way flush with the edge of the LNB Adapter
and secure with #8 insert nut and 1" long #8 phillips head screw and then tighten screws. See Figure 7. Slight
movement of LNBs after tightening is normal.
6. Connect opposite loose end of the cables labeled "Sat A" from "Sat A" LNB to the multiswitch "Sat A" terminals as
shown in Figure 10. It does not matter which "Sat A" labeled cables connect to 13V or 18V multiswitch term i n a ls–t h e y
7. Repeat for connecting opposite loose end of the cables labeled "Sat B" to the multiswitch "Sat B" terminals as shown
in Figure 10. It does not matter which "Sat B" labeled cables connect to 13V or 18V multiswitch terminals. They are
8. Install weather caps on all unused multiswitch connectors.
9. This completes the On The Ground Assembly work for Option #1. For Options #2 and #3, follow similar
applicable procedures in addition to Figures 11 and 12 as references.