SD Audio Player
To order accessories contact 4-800-332-5368 or Web site (http://www.panasonic.com).
For the U.S.A
SD Memory Card
• Use numbers indicated when
asking for replacement parts.
• Take care that the lanyard does
not get caught and choke you.
Battery (not included)
• Use alkaline batteries.
• If rechargeable batteries are to
be used, rechargeable batteries
manufactured by Panasonic are
Inserting the battery
• When the indicator flashes, replace
the battery with a new one.
• The indicator may not function correct-
ly under some operating conditions.
The one during play is the best guide.
• The time between when the indicator
starts flashing and when the power
is cut off depends on the type of bat-
teries you are using.
• This indicator may not function cor-
rectly if you use batteries other than
the specified Panasonic alkaline bat-
This function stops the unit from
responding when a button is pressed.
It prevents the following:
• The unit turning on unexpectedly,
causing the battery to go dead.
• Play being interrupted when a
button is accidentally pressed.
To insert an SD Memory Card
• Insert the card so the label is
facing up and the end with the
corner cut off is facing in.
• Push on the center of the card
so it locks into place.
The following can occur if there is
a problem with the card:
• "Now Busy" or "EMERGENCY
STOP" appears on the display
• "Reading" appears on the dis-
play for 20 seconds or longer
• No sound continues for 20 sec-
onds or longer after pushing the
shuttle key [
You can remedy the problem by
formatting the card with Panasonic
Before formatting the card, check in
any data on the card to your comput-
er. See the online help for Panasonic
Media Manager for details.
" may be displayed
at times. This refers to a feature
that will be available in the future
with the Panasonic Media
Before this feature is available,
all tracks are played and "
(default playlist) is displayed on
the playlist number display.
To stop play and turn the unit off
Push the shuttle key [
The unit turns off about ten sec-
When you next push the shuttle key
], play resumes from where you
stopped it. Play starts from track 1 if
you replace the card or battery.