Deleting (Initializing) Owner's Data
When you dispose of the computer or transfer the ownership, delete (initialize) the owner's data to avoid unauthorized
The data enrolled in the fingerprint sensor is not image data. You cannot restore fingerprint image data from the data
enrolled in the fingerprint sensor.
Disable Power-on Security
Performed by the Computer Administrator.
(Start) - [All Programs] - [Protector Suite QL] - [Control Center].
• The [Fingerprint Control Center] screen appears.
Click [Settings], and click [Power-on Security].
Remove the check mark from [Enable power-on security using fingerprints], and click [OK].
Click [Fingerprints], and click [Enroll or Edit Fingerprints].
• [User Enrollment] wizard starts. Follow the on-screen instructions.
When the [User's Fingers] screen appears, click [Next] without deleting fingerprint samples.
Click [Manage Passwords].
Select [Power-On] in [Password Types], and click [Unset password].
Enter the password for Power-on Security, and click [OK].
• Confirm that there is no item in [Password Types].
Click [Next] - [Next].
• Follow the on-screen instructions.
Delete Fingerprint Data.
Performed by each user.
Click [Fingerprints], and click [Delete].
The [Swipe finger] screen will appear.
Swipe user's finger.
• If the authentication is successfully completed, the confirmation message appears.
• Confirm that all users' data was deleted.