SD Memory Card
SD Memory Card Information
This computer supports SDHC Memory Cards (SD Memory Cards with a capacity more than 2 GB).
When you use a miniSD Card or a microSD Card, set the card to a miniSD Card adaptor or a microSD Card adaptor, and
insert/remove the card with the adaptor. Be sure not to leave the adaptor in the card slot.
The SD Memory Card has a copyright protection function which is compatible with content on-demand services on the
To use the SD Memory Card on other devices, format the card on the devices. For further information, refer to the instruc-
tion manual of the devices.
Handling and storage cautions
Store the SD Memory Card in the case after removing it from the computer.
• Disassemble or modify the card.
• Hit, bend, or drop the card.
• Touch the terminals with fingers or metal object.
• Remove the labels of the card / Attach other labels or stickers to the card.
Do not place the card in the following locations.
• In direct sunlight or in very hot location such as inside of a car.
• In very dusty or humid location.
• In location subject to corrosive gas, etc.
Data handling cautions
Set the write-protect switch (A) to the LOCK position. Unlock the switch when recording
(checkout), saving, or editing data.
We recommend you to back up the important data to another storage medium.
When disposing the card, we recommend you to physically destroy the card (using a ham-
mer, etc.) to prevent personal or confidential data leakage.