Sleep and Hibernation Functions
To resume from sleep or hibernation
Press the power switch(A).
In the default setting, the Windows password will be requested to resume.
Do not perform the following operations until resuming is complete. After the display is resumed, wait approximately
15 seconds (normally) or 60 seconds (when the computer is on a network).
• Touch the keyboard (except for password input), touchscreen or power switch.
• Use an external mouse or other peripheral devices.
• Connect or disconnect the AC adaptor.
• Shut down or restart Windows.
• Enter sleep or hibernation (Wait approximately 1 minute).
• Operate the wireless switch.
• Insert and remove the SD Memory Card.
If the computer enters sleep while a USB keyboard or mouse is connected, touching the USB keyboard keys or mouse
will resume the computer.
<Only for model with Bluetooth>
After resuming from sleep or hibernation, the message "TosBtMng has stopped working" may appear.
Click [Close program].
If Bluetooth connections are cut off, click
(Start) - [All Programs] - [Bluetooth] - [Bluetooth Settings], and connect to
the Bluetooth devices again.