If you cannot connect the headset to the compatible phone, proceed as follows:
• Make sure that the Bluetooth feature is activated on the compatible phone.
• Make sure that the headset is switched on and paired with the compatible
• Make sure that you have disconnected the previous Bluetooth connection from
• Check that the headset is within 10 metres of the phone and that there are no
obstructions, such as walls, or other electronic devices between the headset
and the phone.
• The pairing information list of the headset may be full. The headset can store
the information of up to 8 phones at a time. If the list becomes full, reset the
headset to the original settings. See
• If the headset does not automatically reconnect to the default or last used
phone, press and hold the answer/end key.
Resetting the headset
2004 Nokia. All rights reserved.
on page 18.