a. Available only in phones sold to mainland China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore,
Australia, and Vietnam.
b. Available only in phones sold to China Hong Kong SAR, and China Taiwan.
handwriting input modes
You can switch between
handwriting input modes in two
• English letters in lower case.
• Some frequently used half-width
punctuation marks and symbols.
Different recognition scope In different
context, for example:
• In the context of entering text: some
frequently used half-width
punctuation marks and symbols in
addition to numbers.
• In the context of entering phone
numbers: *, +, p, w, # in addition to
• In the context of entering IP
addresses: Dot (.) and numbers.
Full-width Punctuation Marks And
Half-width Punctuation Marks And
H a n d w r i t i n g i n p u t m e t h o d
• Tap the corresponding touch-key
with the stylus to switch to
some circumstances not all the
modes are available.
if it is available,
and select the desired mode from
. Note under