Connecting to computer
To AC wall
Please do not connect the AC adapter and USB 2.0 converter cable by any means
other than specified above.
• Make sure you have a personal
computer with an open USB port or
IEEE 1394 port before connecting the
drive to your computer.
• You cannot use the FireWire
[IEEE 1394] and USB interfaces
• Power for all device should be turn off
before attaching the cables.
Connect the drive to the computer as
shown in figure.
1. Connect the USB converter cable [or
IEEE 1394 cable] to the External
Super Multi DVD Rewriter.
2. Connect the other end of the USB
converter cable [or IEEE 1394 cable]
to your computer.
3. Connect the AC adapter plug to the
power connector at the rear of the
Attach the AC adapter to the AC wall
4. When the computer is ready, confirm
that the drive is detected. And then,
insert the supplied software CD into
the External Super Multi DVD Rewriter
and install the software.