When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be
followed including the following:
1. Read all instructions.
2. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put mixer in water or
3. Close supervision is necessary when this or any appliance is used near
4. Unplug mixer from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off
parts and before cleaning.
5. Avoid contacting moving parts. Keep fingers out of discharge opening.
6. Do not operate the mixer with a damaged cord or plug or after the mixer
malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return the mixer
to the nearest Authorized Service Center for examination, repair or
electrical or mechanical adjustment.
7. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by KitchenAid may
cause fire, electric shock or injury.
8. Do not use the mixer outdoors.
9. Do not let the cord hang over the edge of table or counter.
10. Do not let cord contact hot surface, including the stove.
11. This attachment should not be operated by children and the unit should
be out of reach of children during operation.
12. This product is designed for household use only.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS