ENGLISH (Original instructions)
No load speed (min
• Due to our continuing program of research and development, the specifications herein are subject to change without
• Specifications may differ from country to country.
• Weight according to EPTA-Procedure 01/2014
The tool is intended for hammer drilling in brick, concrete
and stone as well as for chiselling work.
The tool should be connected only to a power supply of
the same voltage as indicated on the nameplate, and can
only be operated on single-phase AC supply. They are
double-insulated and can, therefore, also be used from
sockets without earth wire.
General power tool safety
WARNING: Read all safety warnings, instructions,
illustrations and specifications provided with this
power tool. Failure to follow all instructions listed below
may result in electric shock, fire and/or serious injury.
Save all warnings and
instructions for future reference.
The term "power tool" in the warnings refers to your
mains-operated (corded) power tool or battery-operated
(cordless) power tool.
Explanation of general view
Power-ON indicator lamp (green)
Service indicator lamp (red)
10. Bit shank
11. Bit grease
Tungsten-carbide tipped bit
Blows per minute
ROTARY HAMMER SAFETY
Safety instructions for all operations
1. Wear ear protectors. Exposure to noise can cause
2. Use auxiliary handle(s), if supplied with the tool.
Loss of control can cause personal injury.
3. Hold the power tool by insulated gripping
surfaces, when performing an operation where the
cutting accessory may contact hidden wiring or its
own cord. Cutting accessory contacting a "live" wire
may make exposed metal parts of the power tool "live"
and could give the operator an electric shock.
Safety instructions when using long drill bits with
1. Always start drilling at low speed and with the bit
tip in contact with the workpiece. At higher speeds,
the bit is likely to bend if allowed to rotate freely
without contacting the workpiece, resulting in personal
2. Apply pressure only in direct line with the bit and
do not apply excessive pressure. Bits can bend,
causing breakage or loss of control, resulting in
Additional safety warnings
1. Wear a hard hat (safety helmet), safety glasses
and/or face shield. Ordinary eye or sun glasses
are NOT safety glasses. It is also highly
recommended that you wear a dust mask and
thickly padded gloves.
13. Chuck cover
14. Depth gauge
15. Clamp screw
16. Blow-out bulb
315 - 630
1,650 - 3,300