Safety Is Very Important
Carefully read the instructions contained in this manual, as they
provide important information which is essential to safe and proper
installation, use and maintenance of the appliance.
This appliance complies with the following EEC
-73/23/EEC of 19 February 1973 (Low Voltage) and subse-
- 89/336/EEC of 3 May 1989 (Electromagnetic Compatibility)
and subsequent modifications.
- Carefully dispose of the packing material.
- After removing the packing, check to make sure that the appli-
ance is not damaged. If in doubt, contact a qualified professional.
- The dishwasher must only be used by adults for the washing of
household dishes and cooking utensils.
- The appliance is not intended for use by young children or
inform persons without supervision.
- Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do
not play with the appliance.
- Keep detergents out of the reach of children, who must also
be kept away from the dishwasher when it is open.
- This appliance cannot be installed outdoors, not even if the
area in which it is installed is covered by a roof; it is also very
dangerous to leave it exposed to the rain and elements.
Close-up View (control panel)
Cycle indicator light
"HALF LOAD" button
- Do not touch the heating element during or after a wash cycle.
- Do not lean or sit on the door when it is open as this could
over turn the dishwasher.
- If the appliance malfunctions, turn off water supply to the appli-
ance and disconnect the plug from the wall socket. Then, con-
sult the section entitled, "Troubleshooting". If you cannot solve
the problem, contact a service centre.
- Only specialised personnel are authorised to make repairs.
- Appliances which are no longer being used must be made
inoperable by cutting the power supply cord and removing
the door lock.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a special
cord or assembly available from the manufacturer or its ser-
- After installation, the power plug must be accessible.
- Fundamental rules to follow when using the appliance:
* Never touch the dishwasher when barefoot or with wet hands
* We discourage the use of extension cords and multiple
* During installation, the power supply cord must not be exces-
sively or dangerously bent or flattened;
* If the appliance is not operating properly or maintenance must
be performed, disconnect the appliance from the power
Cycle select button
Low salt indicator light
"HALF LOAD" indicator light
Delay indicator light
Delay select button
Close-up View (Interior)
Rack Height Adjustor
Top Spray Arm
Mains water pressure
Total absorber power
Detergent and Rinse Aid Dispenser
Bottom Spray Arm
9 standard place settings