TO UNLOCK THE CASH BOX
1. Enter your access code XXXX+OK.
2. Tone will sound a long beep and a green
unlock indicator light will turn on.
3. Turn knob 90 degrees clockwise within
the 3 second window to open the lock.
TO LOCK THE CASH BOX
1. Turn the knob back 90 degrees
counter-clockwise to lock position.
NOTE: When access code is wrong a tone will
sound and beep 3 times.
When lock shows this signal means
OPEN CASH BOX WITH OVERRIDE KEY
1. To use override key, safe must be in the locked position. Remove
override key cover with access pin. Locate hole on left side of the
knob. Carefully place pin into the hole, and gently push pin back
towards cash box to remove cover (Figure 1).
2. Insert override key and turn right to unlock cash box (Figure 2).
3. Re-insert override key and turn back to the left to lock the cash box
4. Carefully reinstall cap. Align cap dot with the word lock as shown