In tray capacity: Up to 150 sheets
preparing to print
1. Raise the Out tray, then remove all paper from the In tray.
2. Slide the paper width guide all the way to the left.
3. Do one of the following according to the paper size:
Letter, Executive, and A4: Pull out the paper length guide.
Legal: Pull out the paper length guide, then pull out the In tray extension.
4. Place the paper in the In tray.
5. Slide the paper guides firmly against the paper.
1. plain paper
2. legal paper
6. Lower the Out tray.