index cards and other small media
Use only cards and small media that meet the printer's paper size
specifications. For specifications, see the reference guide that came with the
For instructions on borderless printing, click here.
In tray capacity: Up to 60 cards
preparing to print
1. Remove the Out tray, then remove all paper from the In tray.
2. Slide the paper width guide all the way to the left, then pull out the paper
3. Place the cards, with the printable side down and one of the short sides
pointing towards the printer, in the right side of the In tray.
4. Push the cards into the printer until they stop.
5. Slide the paper guides firmly against the cards.
6. Replace the Out tray.