Use only paper labels that are designed specifically for inkjet printers.
Use only full sheets of labels.
Verify that the labels are not sticky, wrinkled, or pulling away from the
Do not use plastic or clear labels. The ink will not dry on these labels.
In tray capacity: Up to 20 sheets
preparing to print
1. Remove all paper from the In tray.
2. Slide the paper width guide all the way to the left, then pull out the paper
3. Fan the edges of the label sheets to separate them, then align the edges.
4. Place the label sheets in the In tray with the label side down. Push the sheets
into the printer until they stop.
5. Slide the paper guides firmly against the edge of the sheets.
1. Open the
dialog box, then select the following: