For great results, use HP brand inkjet transparency film.
In tray capacity: Up to 20 sheets
preparing to print
1. Remove all paper from the In tray.
2. Slide the paper width guide all the way to the left, then pull out the paper
3. Place the transparencies in the In tray, with the printable side down and the
adhesive strip facing up and toward the printer.
4. Carefully push the transparencies into the printer until they stop so that none
of the adhesive strips catch on one another.
5. Slide the paper guides firmly against the edge of the transparencies.
1. Open the
2. Select any other desired
Type is: Appropriate transparency film
dialog box, then select the following:
settings, then click OK.