Do not use a steam cleaner to clean the appliance.
Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons and lids
should not be placed on the hob surface since they
can get hot.
Remove any spillage from the lid before opening. Let
the hob surface cool down before closing the lid.
Internally the appliance becomes hot when in
operation. Do not touch the heating elements that are
in the appliance. Always use oven gloves to remove or
put in accessories or ovenware.
Before maintenance cut the power supply.
Ensure that the appliance is switched off before
replacing the lamp to avoid the possibility of electric
Do not use harsh abrasive cleaners or sharp metal
scrapers to clean the glass door since they can
scratch the surface, which may result in shattering of
If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by
the manufacturer, its Authorised Service Centre or
similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
This appliance is suitable for the
following markets: JO KW QA SA
Only a qualified person must
install this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged
• Obey the installation instruction
supplied with the appliance.
• Always be careful when you move the
appliance because it is heavy. Always
wear safety gloves.
• Do not pull the appliance by the
• The kitchen cabinet and the recess
must have suitable dimensions.
• Keep the minimum distance from the
other appliances and units.
• Make sure that the appliance is
installed below and adjacent safe
• Parts of the appliance carry current.
Close the appliance with furniture to
prevent touching the dangerous parts.
• The sides of the appliance must stay
adjacent to appliances or to units with
the same height.
• Do not install the appliance on a
• Do not install the appliance adjacent
to a door or under a window. This
prevents hot cookware to fall from the
appliance when the door or the
window is opened.