Service Centre or similarly qualified persons to avoid
an electrical hazard.
WARNING: Use only hob guards designed by the
manufacturer of the cooking appliance or indicated by
the manufacturer of the appliance in the instructions
for use as suitable or hob guards incorporated in the
appliance. The use of inappropriate guards can cause
2. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
This appliance is suitable for the
following markets: KW QA AE
Only a qualified person must
install this appliance.
• Remove all the packaging.
• Do not install or use a damaged
• Follow the installation instruction
supplied with the appliance.
• Always take care when moving the
appliance as it is heavy. Always use
safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
• Do not pull the appliance by the
• The kitchen cabinet and the recess
must have suitable dimensions.
• Keep the minimum distance from the
other appliances and units.
• Make sure that the appliance is
installed below and adjacent safe
• Parts of the appliance carry current.
Close the appliance with furniture to
prevent touching the dangerous parts.
• The sides of the appliance must stay
adjacent to appliances or to units with
the same height.
• Do not install the appliance adjacent
to a door or under a window. This
prevents hot cookware to fall from the
appliance when the door or the
window is opened.
2.2 Electrical Connection
Risk of fire and electrical
• All electrical connections should be
made by a qualified electrician.
• The appliance must be earthed.
• Make sure that the electrical
information on the rating plate agrees
with the power supply. If not, contact
• Always use a correctly installed
• Do not use multi-plug adapters and
• Do not let mains cables touch or
come near the appliance door,
especially when the door is hot.
• The shock protection of live and
insulated parts must be fastened in
such a way that it cannot be removed
• Connect the mains plug to the mains
socket only at the end of the
installation. Make sure that there is
access to the mains plug after the
• If the mains socket is loose, do not
connect the mains plug.
• Do not pull the mains cable to
disconnect the appliance. Always pull
the mains plug.
• Use only correct isolation devices: line
protecting cut-outs, fuses (screw type
fuses removed from the holder), earth
leakage trips and contactors.
• The electrical installation must have
an isolation device which lets you
disconnect the appliance from the