The cable/set top box remote control
does not turn the TV on or off, or adjust
'Mode Not Supported' message.
Caption on TV menu is greyed out.
There is a plastic smell from the TV.
TV Signal Strength is unavailable in the
Self Diagnosis Test menu.
TV is tilted to the right or left side.
Channel menu is grey out (unavailable).
Your settings are lost after 30 minutes
or every time the TV is turned off.
You have intermittent loss of audio or
You see small particles when you look
closely at the edge of the frame of the
POP (TV's internal banner ad) appears
on the screen.
This TFT LCD/LED panel uses a panel consisting of sub pixels which require sophisticated technology to produce.
However, there may be a few bright or dark pixels on the screen. These pixels will have no impact on the performance of
Storage and Maintenance
If you remove the attached sticker on the TV screen, clean the residues and then watch TV.
Do not spray water or a cleaning agent directly onto the
product. Any liquid that goes into the product may cause a
failure, fire, or electric shock.
Solutions and Explanations
• Program the Cable/Sat remote control to operate the TV. Refer to the Cable/Sat user manual
for SAMSUNG TV code.
• Check the supported resolution of the TV and adjust the external device's output resolution
accordingly. Refer to resolution settings in this manual.
• Caption can not be selected in the TV menu when connected via HDMI or Component.
• Caption must be activated on the external device.
• This smell is normal and will dissipate over time.
• This function is only available with digital channels with an Antenna (RF/Coax) connection (Air
or Cable). (P. 20)
• Remove the stand base from the TV and reassemble.
• Channel menu is only available when the TV source is selected (Antenna or Cable).
• If TV is in the Store Demo mode, it will reset audio and picture settings every 30 minutes.
Please change from Store Demo mode to home Use mode in the Plug & Play procedure.
button to select TV mode, go to
• Check the cable connections and reconnect them.
• Loss of audio or video can be caused by using overly rigid or thick cables. Make sure the
cables are flexible enough for long term use. Mounting the TV to the wall, we recommend using
cables with 90 degree connectors.
• This is part of the product's design and is not a defect.
• Select home Use under Plug & Play mode.
For details, refer to Plug & Play (Initial Setup). (P. 7)
Clean the product with a soft cloth dapped in a small
amount of water.
→ Setup → Plug & Play →