Network Setup (Auto)
Use the Automatic Network Setup when connecting your
TV to a network that supports DHCP. To set up your TV's
wired LAN connection automatically, follow these steps:
How to set up automatically
1. Connect your TV to your LAN as described in the
2. Turn on your TV, press the
remote, use the ▲ or ▼ button to select Setup, and
then press the ENTERE button.
3. Use the ▲ or ▼ button to select Network in the Setup
menu, and then press the ENTERE button. The
Network screen appears.
4. On the Network screen, select Network Type.
5. Set Network Type to Wired.
6. Select Network Setup. The Network Setup screen
Internet Protocol Setup
7. Set Internet Protocol Setup to Auto.
8. Auto acquires and enters the needed Internet values
9. Wait two minutes, and then press the
on your remote. Acquiring an IP address can take up to
2 minutes depending on network conditions.
10. Follow the directions for Manual if the TV does not
automatically acquire a network connection.
button on your
U Move E Enter R Return
Network Setup (Manual)
Use the Manual Network Setup when connecting your TV to
a network that requires a Static IP address.
Getting the Network Connection Values
To get the Network connection values on most Windows
computers, follow these steps:
1. Right click the Network icon on the bottom right of the
2. In the pop-up menu that appears, click Status.
3. On the dialog that appears, click the Support tab.
4. On the Support Tab, click the Details button. The
Network connection values are displayed.
How to set up manually
To set up your TV's cable network connection manually,
follow these steps:
1. Follow Steps 1 through 6 in the "How to set up
2. Set Internet Protocol Setup to Manual.
3. Press the ▼ button on your remote to go to the first
4. Enter the IP Address, Subnet Mask, Gateway, and
DNS Server values. Use the number buttons on your
remote to enter numbers and the arrow buttons to move
from one entry field to another.
5. When done, press the
6. Select Network Test to check the Internet connectivity.
button on your remote.