• When charging a cool battery pack
(below 5°C (41°F)) in a warm place,
Ieave the battery pack at the place
and wait for more than one hour to
warm up the battery to the level of the
Otherwise battery pack may not be
• Cool down the charger when charging
• Do not insert your fingers into contact
hole, when holding charger or any
Red Flashing quickly
• Do not use power source from an
• Do not cover vent holes on the charger.
• Do not use the battery adapter EY0890
with battery charger EY0005.
Charger is plugged into the AC outlet.
Ready to charge.
Battery pack is warm. Charging will begin
when temperature of battery pack drops.
Charging is not possible. Clogged with
dust or malfunction of the battery pack.
Charging is completed.
— 4 —
See the rating plate on the bottom of the charger.
This chart may include models that are not available in your area.
Please refer to the catalogue.
CAUTION: • Do not use the battery adapter EY0890 with battery charger EY0005.
• Do not charge other Panasonic battery packs except for the battery packs as
0.57 kg,(1.26 lbs.)
— 5 —