Enjoy soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt at home with your new
Home Soft Serve™ Machine!
We've done everything we can to make it as easy and simple as possible.
Our instruction book is designed to give you helpful information, tips and
a host of great recipes.
DETAILS ON YOUR NEW HOME SOFT SERVE
• Quick, easy and convenient to use!
• Makes 6 – 8 full-size cones in approximately 20 minutes.
• Use the enclosed pre-mix or make your own great tasting ice cream and frozen yogurt
using the enclosed recipe book and common kitchen ingredients!
• Clean-up is quick and easy: all parts that come in contact with the
ice cream are removable and dishwasher-safe (on top rack only; however,
mixing canister should be washed with warm soapy water – not in the dishwasher
due to high heat of drying cycle).
• The valve has been pre-lubricated during manufacture to insure smooth operation.
If the valve becomes tight, smooth operation can be restored by a light application
of liquid or spray-on cooking oil.
• Most home freezer compartments maintain a temperature between 0ºF and 10ºF.
This range is necessary to insure proper freezing of the Mixing Canister. Thicker
ice cream textures can be obtained by reducing your freezer temperature setting.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions must always be followed,
including the following:
• READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
• Make sure the cord is not loose nor presents the possibility of
someone tripping over it.
• DO NOT MOVE THE SOFT SERVE MACHINE WHILE IT IS TURNED "ON".
• CLOSE SUPERVISION IS NECESSARY WHEN THE APPLIANCE IS IN USE.
• Disconnect the Soft Serve Machine from the wall outlet when the unit is
not in use and before cleaning. NOTE: MAKE SURE THE SOFT SERVE
MACHINE IS TURNED OFF "O" BEFORE DISCONNECTING.
• To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not immerse the appliance
or plug in water or other liquids.
• This appliance should not be used by unsupervised children. Close supervision
is always necessary when this or any other appliance is used near children.