• To repair the appliance contact the
Authorised Service Centre.
• Use original spare parts only.
Risk of injury or suffocation.
• For information on how to dispose of
the appliance, contact your dealer,
Refer to Safety chapters.
3.1 Location of the appliance
You can install your freestanding
appliance with cabinets on one or two
sides and in the corner.
Keep a distance of about 1
cm between the appliance
and the back wall to make
sure that the lid opens.
For minimal distances for fitting check
3.3 Other technical data
manufacturer's authorized person, or
your local solid waste operator.
• Disconnect the appliance from the
• Cut off the mains electrical cable
close to the appliance and dispose of
• Remove the door catch to prevent
children or pets from becoming
trapped in the appliance.
• Flat the external gas pipes.
3.2 Technical data
Energy Efficiency Class
G20 (2H) 13 mbar
G20 (2H) 20 mbar
G30/31 (3B/P) 30/30 mbar
50 - 60 Hz