make a call
To place a call using the MOTONAV TN30, tap the Call icon from the map
view screen, or tap Call from the main menu screen). You see:
From this screen, you can do the following:
• To call a recent incoming /outgoing number, tap Recent Calls.
• To redial the last number, tap Redial.
• To dial a number, tap number followed by Dial.
• To use voice dialing, tap Voice Dial and follow the voice prompts.
tips and tricks
• To choose the items (buttons, bars, icons) displayed on the map view
screen, go to Map in the Settings screen from the main menu.
• To choose categories of locations to display on the map, go to Map
Icons in the Settings screen from the main menu.
• To enable/display specific voice prompts and sounds, go to Prompts in
the Settings screen from the main menu.
• To browse map, go to Free Map Browsing in the Settings screen from
the main menu. Tap the map to select a location.
• To reset the MOTONAV TN30, press the Power button for 8 seconds,
then press Power button again to turn on. You can also use a pin to
press the Reset button.
• When creating a route to an address, after selecting the city, you can
choose to go to the center of the city (versus an address) by selecting
the "City Center" destination.