Care and Cleaning
If the washer is stored in an area where freezing can occur or moved in
freezing temperatures, follow these winterizing instructions to prevent damage
to the washer:
1. Turn off water supply faucets.
2. Disconnect hoses from water supply and drain water from hoses.
3. Plug electrical cord into a properly grounded electrical outlet.
4. Add 1 gallon (3.8 L) nontoxic recreational vehicle (RV) antifreeze to empty
wash drum. Close door.
5. Select the Drain/Spin cycle. Press START and let the washer drain for 1
minute to drain out all the water. Not all of the RV antifreeze will be
6. Press Pause/Cancel twice, unplug electrical power cord, dry off drum interior
and close door.
7. Remove dispenser drawer. Drain any water in compartments and dry
compartments. Replace drawer.
8. Store washer in an upright position.
9. To remove antifreeze from washer after storage, run empty washer
through a complete cycle using detergent. Do not add wash load.