See your operating system documentation
to determine the contents of the computer's
start-up files. If the computer is connected to
a printer, print each file. Otherwise, record the
contents of each file before calling Dell.
• Error message, beep code, or diagnostic
• Description of problem and troubleshooting
procedures you performed:
For customers in the United States, call
NOTE: If you do not have an active
Internet connection, you can find contact
information on your purchase invoice,
packing slip, bill, or Dell product catalog.
Dell provides several online and telephone-
based support and service options. Availability
varies by country and product, and some
services may not be available in your area.
To contact Dell for sales, technical support, or
customer service issues:
1. Go to www.dell.com/ContactDell.
2. Select your country or region.
3. Select the appropriate service or support link
based on your requirement.
4. Choose the method of contacting Dell that is
convenient for you