Using Your Inspiron One
The Dell Dock is a group of icons that provides easy access to frequently-used applications, files,
and folders. You can personalize the Dock by:
• Adding or removing icons
• Grouping related icons into categories
Add a Category
1. Right-click the Dock, click Add→ Category.
The Add/Edit Category window appears.
2. Enter a title for the category in the Title field.
3. Select an icon for the category from the
Select an image: box.
4. Click Save.
Add an Icon
Drag and drop the icon to the Dock or a
• Changing the color and location of the Dock
• Changing the behavior of the icons
Remove a Category or Icon
1. Right-click the category or icon on the Dock
and click Delete shortcut or Delete category.
2. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Personalize the Dock
1. Right-click the Dock and click Advanced
2. Choose the desired option to personalize the