If the power light is breathing white — The
computer is in standby mode or the display
may not be responding.
• Press a key on the keyboard, move the
connected mouse or a finger on the touch
pad, or press the power button to resume
• If the display is not responding, press the
power button until the computer turns off
and then turn it back on.
• If the problem persists, contact Dell (see
"Contacting Dell" on page 82).
If you encounter interference that hinders
reception on your computer — An unwanted
signal is creating interference by interrupting
or blocking other signals. Some possible
causes of interference are:
• Power, keyboard, and mouse extension
• Too many devices connected to a power
• Multiple power strips connected to the
same electrical outlet.