Using Your Inspiron Laptop
The Dell Stage software installed on your
computer provides access to your favorite
To launch Dell Stage, click Start
All Programs→ Dell Stage→ Dell Stage.
NOTE: Some of the applications on Dell
Stage can also be launched from the All
You can customize Dell Stage as follows:
• Rearrange an application shortcut — Select
and hold the application shortcut until
it blinks and then drag the application
shortcut to a desired location on Dell
• Minimize — Drag the Dell Stage window to
the bottom of the screen.
• Personalize — Select the settings icon and
then choose the desired option.
The following are the applications available on
NOTE: Some of the applications may not
be available based on the selections you
made while purchasing your computer.
• MUSIC — Play music or browse through
your music files by album, artist, or song
title. You can also listen to radio stations
from across the globe. The optional
Napster application allows you to
download songs when connected to the
• YOUPAINT — Draw and edit pictures.
• DOCUMENTS — Provides quick access to
the Documents folder on your computer.