The Setup Menu
- - General Setup Page - -
Go To General Setup Page
TV Shape The ratio of the width of an image to its height.
• Normal/PS (4:3) The Normal/PS (Pan & Scan) ratio shows the DVD movie in standard 4:3 aspect ratio
screen, but the sides of the movie are cut away so that it fits on a standard TV screen
• Normal/LB (4:3) The Normal/LB (Letterbox) ratio shows the DVD movie in a original format.
• Wide (16:9) The Wide ratio shows the DVD movie in its widescreen format. Use this setting when
viewing a movie on a widescreen TV.
Angle mark Turn the Angle mark feature on to have the unit indicate when the angle feature can be used on
OSD Language In the OSD (On Screen Display) Language Section choose from English, French, and
Spanish as different OSD Languages
• Off The Off setting is used when the Digital Audio Output is disconnected.
• RAW The RAW setting will automatically enable PCM in circumstances where it can be used,
and automatically disable it when it cannot be used. Like PCM, this option also requires the Digi-
tal Audio Output to be connected to a surround sound receiver.
• PCM The Digital Audio Output must be connected to a surround sound receiver to fully take
advantage of this feature.
Captions Turn the on-screen captions on or off.
Screen Saver Turn the Screen Saver on or off. The Screen Saver should be turned on to avoid burn-in on